At the end of each month, I will be posting a complete list of article links to blog posts that I have written that month on the three different sites I manage for FastTrack Fundraising: Step by Step Fundraising, Top School Fundraisers, and of course, FundraisingIdeas.org.
Checking out these links is a great way to introduce yourself to our family of websites. A lot of the information is suitable for readers of the three different blogs. If you normally read StepbyStepFundraising, you will certainly gain a lot of useful information at FundraisingIdeas.org, for instance.
Anyway, I invite to you take a few minutes and check out the links below. Enjoy and see you in February!
– Jim Berigan
- 10 Things You Can Do to Make Your Non-profit the Best in Your Community
- How to Make More Money at Your Next Spaghetti Dinner
- Don’t Let This Fundraising Scam Strike Your Non-profit
- And the Winner Is… (Your Non-profit)!
- 5 Ways to Show You Are a Non-profit Winner
- 5 Reasons to Hire a Volunteer Coordinator at Your Non-profit
- Is This Really the Best Way to Say Thank You?
- What is Your Dream Volunteer? Wake up! Get Real!
- How to Fake It Until You Make it- Part I
- How to Fake It Until You Make It- Part II
- How to Fake It Until You Make It- Part III
- How to Fake It Until You Make It- Part IV
- Online giving is on the rise. What is your non-profit doing to cash in on this trend?
- The Great Debate: Pancake Breakfast vs. Spaghetti Dinner
- 10 Perfectly Terrible Carnival Foods that You’ve Gotta Try!
- Thinking about School Fundraising Rules
- Follow the Money: More Fundraising or More Advertising?
- Tired of Losing Money on your Fundraiser? Keep 97.6% of Each Dollar with Spinners!
- Step by Step Instructions for Creating a School Fundraising Plan- Part I
- Step by Step Instructions for Creating an Annual School Fundraising Plan- Part II
- Follow Up: Schools Making Crazy Money with Ad Sales
- 13 Tips for a Fruitful Flamingo Fundraiser
- Have You Ever Considered Having an Online Auction? Here’s a Great Place to Start.
- 8 Ways a Last-Minute Phone-a-thon Could Go Horribly Wrong