I knew going straight to the expert on the topic of appreciation would be the best way to finish up this series. But rather than just give us an article, Mike Robbins volunteered to do an interview!
In this 42 minute audio Mike shares practical ways to focus our attention on appreciating ourselves and others.
Press the play button to begin streaming the audio or right click on the text link and choose save as or save link.
- The Definition of Appreciation
- The 3 Most Important Aspects of Appreciating ourselves
- The 3 Most Important Aspects of Appreciating others
- Why appreciation is so important for non-profit leaders
- Practical ways for non profits to put appreciation into action
- Examples of non-profit organizations who have experienced a powerful impact through appreciation and how your group can easily use these same ideas
- The one thing that you can put into action today that will make a lasting impact in your life and non-profit work
Find out more about Mike Robbins:
- The Power of Appreciation – article that introduces this topic
- Appreciation in Action – Mike’s free email newsletter
- Focus on the Good Stuff – Mike’s book
This article is part of the Appreciation series:
- The Appreciation Challenge by Sandra Sims
- 5 Ways to Show You Appreciate Your Donors by Sandra Sims
- Showing Appreciation to Board Members by Sandra Sims
- Volunteer Appreciation, Part I by Jim Berigan
- Volunteer Appreciation, Part II by Jim Berigan
- Interview with Mike Robbins: The Power of Appreciation for Non Profits by Sandra Sims