Writing a direct mail fundraising letter can be a complex task and can lead to many questions. Especially if your organization hasn’t done a direct mail campaign before, you’ll want to be armed with as much information as possible. Or perhaps you’ve sent fundraising letters in the past and are looking for better results.
Now in this free audio seminar you’ll get answers to your most frequently asked questions about fundraising letters. Plus learn the #1 most effective writing technique for getting results!
- How can the letter get the reader’s attention in the first sentence or paragraph?
- How long should the letter be?
- How do I know who to send the letter to?
- How can a group get support from big corporate sponsors and what type of benefits should they be offered?
- How can a I write a compelling letter that gets results?