Have you been wondering…
“What’s this twitter thing?”
“Can I use Facebook for something besides stalking old high school classmates?”
“Can this internet stuff really help me with my job?”
Find the answers in this fun, practical & informative class!
Social networks are really great for….
- Job hunters
- Finding new sales leads
- Finding new clients
- Promoting your business
- Getting the word out about an event
- Connecting with other people in your field
This class will show you how!
By the end of the session you will:
- Have a profile on the major networks
- Know how to get the most out of social networking (without letting it take over your life!)
- Have a game plan for using them to achieve your career goals
Date: July 31, 2009
Cost: $25.00 (which should be paid in advance to secure your spot.)
Location: American Commercial College, 4317 Barnett Rd, Wichita Falls, TX
Please use side entrance, we will be in the Word Processing room
Sign up soon – Class size is limited to 15 students!
Call Liz Crouthamel @ 940-851-0047 for more information
“Advancing Your Career by using Online Social Networks” is led by internet maven Sandra Sims. She’s the founder of Step by Step Fundraising, a company that publishes online resources for nonprofits and cause marketers.