Here’s a list of some fundraising tips inspired by some of my favorite websites.
1. Build your email list so you can follow up with supporters and potential donors.
2. Strive to be the best, stay true to your mission while fundraising.
3. Use online video to educate about your cause and raise money.
4. Make sure your online and offline marketing efforts work well together.
5. Remember that sometimes small changes can make a big impact, small meaning cheap or free…yes, fundraising can be done on a Shoestring.
7. Go on a staff retreat, even if it’s just for 3 minutes.
9. Think of easy ways to cut costs $1 at a time.
10. Improve your current fundraising and donor relations efforts before trying something new.