You have a great cause, it needs funds and you’re enthusiastic. So where do you start?
There are many different fundraising ideas profiled on this website. Fundraising events large and small, letter campaigns, online fundraising and others are included on my top ten list. But more important than any one fundraiser, a nonprofit needs to have an overall plan.
The Simple Success Fundraising Plan created by Sandy Rees could help you put it all together.
Here’s what is included in the Simple Success Fundraising Plan:
- 120 page workbook in a 3-ring binder
- 28 worksheets, templates, and checklists
- 3 CDs with audios teaching you the most important information
- 1 CD containing Word versions of the 28 worksheets that you can customize for your own use
- Sample fundraising plan
Here are some of the worksheets you’ll get:
- Fundraising Self Assessment
- Case Statement Template
- Fundraising Strategy Worksheet
- Marketing Strategy Checklist
- Summary Calendar Template
- Grant Tracking Sheet
- Fundraising Budget Tracking Sheet
- Fundraising Monthly Evaluation Checklist
- and two dozen more!
Here is what one person had to say about her program:
“I’m new to non-profit and I feel lost and confused. Your webinar and handout provided worlds of information that I really feel if utilized will help anyone in non-profit succeed because it can really help you get organized and keep your finger on the pulse of things. Thank you for sharing this information!”
Paula Barnes, Founder
Horse Dreams, Macon, Georgia
To find out more about the Simple Success Fundraising Plan visit Sandy Rees’s website.