You have a great cause, it needs funds and you’re enthusiastic.Â So where do you start?
There are many different fundraising ideas profiled on this website.Â Â Fundraising events large and small, letter campaigns, online fundraising and others are included on my top ten list.Â But more important than any one fundraiser, a nonprofit needs to have an overall plan.
The Simple Success Fundraising Plan created by Sandy Rees could help you put it all together.
Hereâ€™s what is included in the Simple Success Fundraising Plan:
- 120 page workbook in a 3-ring binder
- 28 worksheets, templates, and checklists
- 3 CDs with audios teaching you the most important information
- 1 CD containing Word versions of the 28 worksheets that you can customize for your own use
- Sample fundraising plan
Here are some of the worksheets youâ€™ll get:
- Fundraising Self Assessment
- Case Statement Template
- Fundraising Strategy Worksheet
- Marketing Strategy Checklist
- Summary Calendar Template
- Grant Tracking Sheet
- Fundraising Budget Tracking Sheet
- Fundraising Monthly Evaluation Checklist
- and two dozen more!
Here is what one person had to say about her program:
â€œIâ€™m new toÂ non-profit and I feel lost and confused.Â Â Your webinar and handout provided worlds of information that I really feel if utilized will help anyone in non-profit succeed because it can really help you get organized andÂ keep your finger on theÂ pulseÂ of things.Â Thank you for sharing this information!â€
Paula Barnes, Founder
Horse Dreams, Macon, Georgia
To find out more about the Simple Success Fundraising Plan visit Sandy Rees’s website.