Teleseminar with LIVE Q&A
This Wednesday, exactly three weeks until the last day of 2008 there will be a Live call-in teleseminar that will help you make the most of your year end fundraising campaign.Â This is a bonus for as part of the 7 Essential Steps to Raising Money by Mail.
Even if you’ve already send a year end mailing or are, like many of us, very short on time during this holiday season, you’ll find some tips to use now and into the new year.
A few topics we’ll cover include:
- How to rescue your fundraising letter from the pile of junk mail and Christmas cards
- How to send “micro-targeted” emails for maximum results
- A no-cost incentive to offer your supporters that will increase their donations for this calendar year
- How to get a flood of donations in the last week of the year by using online fundraising strategies
- How to turn two hours into a major donation of $5,000, $10,000 or more
Order on or before tomorrow, Wednesday December 10th at 3PM Eastern time, and you’ll get to eavesdrop on a roundtable discussion between Sandy Rees, Marc Pitman and myself in this special LIVE teleseminar.
We’ll also take your questions in an open Q&A time. Even if you can’t be in on the call live, when you purchase this book, you’ll get to submit questions ahead of time and get the MP3 Download afterward.
* Update: This seminar is included as a special bonus for those who purchase the 7 Essential Steps to Raising Money by Mail.