|Some of the best fundraisers are just plain fun. When you are looking for fundraising ideas, finding a program that participants will enjoy will boost your success.
Here is a short list of unique, fun fundraiser ideas to get you started. These are great for schools, but you can modify these ideas for a office, church or other setting, too.
1. Kiss a Pig – We did this one back in high school, and it was a big hit. The students’ favorite (or least favorite) teachers are persuaded to join in. Jars with each teachers name are placed in a prominent location in the school. Which ever teacher has received the most money by a given date has to “kiss the pig” in a school assembly. This is a fun fundraiser that kids, parents and teachers will enjoy. Update: Find out exactly how a high school raised money with this event.
2. Singing Telegrams – This fun fundraiser idea is great for school or church choirs. Buyers select the song, recipient and any special message. Singers visit the recipient in their class to give the telegram. This one is great for Valentines Day.
3. Goofy Olympics – Pick fun and silly games for an “Olympics” day. Participants pay an entry fee per game or for the whole day. Prizes (donated) are given to winners of each contest or game. Combine this program with food booths for more fun and profits.
4. Pie and cake auction – The cooks and the sweet lovers in your group will enjoy this fun fundraiser idea! Ask for donations of cakes and pies. Label each dessert with the name of the dessert and the cook. Ask your most humorous and charismatic person to be the auctioneer who can entertain the crowd and boost the auction prices.
5. Murder Mystery Party – When you host a Dinner and a Murder Mystery Party your guests will be immersed in an evening of treachery, murder, blackmail, intrigue and back stabbing. Sounds exciting, don’t you agree? Click on the following link to find out exactly how to plan a Murder Mystery Party fundraiser event!